I was just surfing the net and found out this info-graphic and decided to share it in my blog. I notice that a large amount of people doesn’t found reading as enjoyment, they rather look in the television or prefer people telling it.
Well as for me I like reading with pictures included. Please take your time reading the info-graphic if you really want to know about wheatgrass.
- A tiny bit of wheatgrass juice within the human diet helps prevents cavities.
- Based on Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as being a body cleanser, rebuilder, and neutralizer of toxins.
- By subtracting Wheatgrass Juice, one may feel a change in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience a sense well-being.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have demostrated chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even just in those animals which were considered extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Chlorophyll can be obtained from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals through the soil.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood glucose levels problems.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plants.
- Chlorophyll is the first item of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other component.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins within the body.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore and institutes depending on her teachings has long been helping people recuperate from chronic disorders for Thirty years using wheatgrass.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it will only take minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Dr. Birscher, a study scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.” He stated, “chlorophyll raises the function of one’s heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, as well as the lungs.”
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems like eczema or psoriasis.
- Farmers in the Midwest who may have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
- Gargle Wheatgrass Juice for the sore throat.
- In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll due to the antiseptic benefits. This article suggests the subsequent clinical purposes of chlorophyll: to pay off up foul-smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
- Liquid chlorophyll enters the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits in the body.
- Pyorrhea in the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out your pulp.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests development and growth of unfriendly bacteria.
- Wheatgrass has what is known the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are good for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema, wait 20 minutes, then implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 25 minutes.
- Wheatgrass is great in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent by the body processes which is used like a body deodorant.
- Wheatgrass juice adds to the digestion.
- Wheatgrass Juice can be a superior detoxification agent in comparison to carrot juice and also other vegatables and fruits. Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, states that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass may be the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, etc.
- Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars which might be formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of co is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass Juice can remove chemical toxins from the body.
- Wheatgrass Juice cures acne as well as help to remove scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet should be improved at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice has scary levels of enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without having toxic side-effects.
- Wheatgrass juice is a great skin cleanser and may be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over one’s body in the tub of tepid to warm water and soak for Fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Wheatgrass Juice is among the best resources of living chlorophyll available.
- Wheatgrass juice is ideal for blood disorders of all kinds
- Wheatgrass juice is wonderful for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It has lots of magnesium.
- Wheatgrass Juice keeps the hair from graying.
- Wheatgrass juice locked in the mouth for 5 minutes might help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces hypertension and raises the capillaries.
Prefer to read it easily?